The roof system is first line of defense from natural hazards such as wind, rain, fire, hail, ice, snow, and extreme heat. It is also the most vulnerable part of your building. Every day, your roof is exposed to weather and other elements that may contribute to decay and deterioration, increasing the risk of damage to the roof itself and the contents below it.
A good roof system that will protect all the contents below it starts with:
- Material selection: Majority of our materials are from IKO (manufactured in Canada, for extreme Canadian weather). We also work with materials from Firestone and Soprema for the flat roof systems.
- Proper installation: experienced installer who doesnt cut corners, and abide by local building code.
- Regular maintenance is required in order to prolong the life of the roof. We recommend that your roof is to be inspected, and maintained by a professional twice a year. Once in the spring and once in the falls.
ASHLAR Roofing & Chimney Services LTD. provides the following roofing services for both Commercial & Residential facilities.
- Torch on (SBS torch on membranes)
- Cold application roofing (1 ply system EPDM, TPO or 2, 3 plies Modified bitumen )
- Asphalt shingles
- Metal roof installation
- Waterproofing (rooftop, decks, planters, walls)
- Roof maintenance and repair
- Roof inspection
- Foam slope package installation
- Insulation & cover board, UV reflective system for energy efficient
Please contact our qualified technician to learn more about these services.